Saturday, January 03, 2009

Lemonade Award

I am so honored Jolene from The little things in Life has nominated me for a lemonade Award. Here is the run down on it:



The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who shows gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.



The rules of this award for recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to nominate:

Kim over at Bringing up three

Anji over at I Wasn't Born a Soccer Mom

Amy over at Never A Dull
Moment


Lauren over at Just call me Mommy

Jodi over at Jodifur

Dena over at The Life I know

I would have love to nominate Yaya over at Yaya Stuff but Jolene has nominated her already!

I know that is not 10 (sorry).


Thanks again Jolene!

4 comments:

jodifur said...

Thanks jess! What a lovely way to start 2009!

Anonymous said...

Lemonade! Is it pink??

Seeker said...

thanks for visiting and good luck with the "Plan"

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう