Thursday, January 08, 2009

It starts today....

So my family decided to start a weight loss competition, we are all chipping in $25. We went to my parents house to get weighed in and boy was that just sad. I know I have whined about this before but I can't believe I have let myself go so bad. So I am determined to win this but I think all of us except Mike are. Mike is so layed back he's just like whatever. lol

So we have 60 days to see who can lose the most weight, I need all the prayers I can get. I am starting at 159 and want to get down to 135 eventually. I know I can't do that in two months but I hope by summer I can.

I plan on eating better and exercising, I know I can do this and will try my hardest and give my best.

Any tips or advice is appreciated!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! Good luck! You can do it!

Kim said...

Hey way to go, I know you can do it!

Dee said...

you can do it! keep at it!

Jolene said...

That sounds like fun. My sil did this at her job. But at the end, they calculated everyone's weight loss percentage, rather than just total pounds to make it more fair.

And stay away from the apple chips..seriously!

LORI said...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU, YOU CAN DO IT! ONE DAY AT A TIME, ONE POUND AT A TIME--ME TOO! THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!