Tuesday, December 30, 2008

VERY funny story....

I can't believe I have not shared this yet. It dates back to Christmas eve night, we are all at my mother in laws opening gifts. I look over at my brother in law (who I will remain nameless due to embarrassment) and he is opening our card. We decided to give him two lottery tickets we thought maybe he'd have some luck. He scratches them and GUESS WHAT?!?! HE WON $10,000 dollars! My other brother in law Rene and my father in law are so happy for him, I mean jumping up in down and yelling happy. I think he is a little bit in shock because he just keeps starring at the lottery ticket. OH BUT WAIT THE FUNNY PART IS... IT WAS A FAKE LOTTERY TICKET!!! Finally after I think Rene and my father in law are going to pass out I tell him to read the back. He look down a little sad and yes I felt a little bad.

Only for a while though because come on, it's funny to make someone think they won $10,000. So there is my funniest moment in 2008.

3 comments:

Kim said...

OMG, poor guys! Too funny!!!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

Too freakin funny!!!! I would totally feel soooo bad if I did this to someone... I feel embarrassed for him just reading about it. Haha!!! :o)

Thanks for visiting my blog, oh and yeah I know you just visited like a minute ago, but I just happened to be online and caught up on my e-mails, so I decided to respond RIGHT now!!!

Have a happy new year!

Anji said...

HAHAHA I love it, I did this to my friend at work and she started yelling and jumping in the hallway, it was toooo funny but I did feel bad for doing that too her.