Friday, December 05, 2008

So proud....

Last night Mikey was in the Holiday Stroll (Christmas Parade in our town) and I was so proud. It was one of those "that's my son moments". On top of that he won 2nd place for his fire prevention poster. He gets to go eat lunch with the fire fighters, how cool is that?!?! I am so proud of my little man, I love to see his face light up. He gets so excited and that smile shows you just how happy he is. Every single time I see that smile my heart melts, I just want to scoop him up and never let go. I hope he continues to do such a wonderful job. Ok my brag is over!

6 comments:

Anji said...

Yay Mikey!!! Can you take a picture of his poster so we can see?

Jess said...

I will he did a great job!

Kim said...

Wow, congrats Mikey!!! I wish I would have known he was in the parade so I could have been on the look out.

Honey Mommy said...

Brag away! That is awesome when your kids make your proud!

Crystal Rae said...

I think it's okay to brag about your kids, LOL. I however just brag about "my kids" at the daycare. They all ask me when I'm going to have a baby, but I just tell them I already have enough kids to worry about, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Awww!