Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Santa

I really want my kids to believe in Santa in a way I still do. I know Breyana believes whole hearted but I think Mikey is starting to have a little bit of doubt. Is that possible he is only five, he still has more time before this. He has not told me anything yet, but he has this weird look on his face when we talk about him. You can hear his brain turning trying to wrap around the possibility of it all. Yesterday we went to pay Santa a visit and he went sat on his lap and told him what he wanted. He was a little upset because Santa did not give him a chance to name everything on his list. Breyana was scared and she would not even tell Santa what she wanted from 10 feet away. I just thought Mikey would be more excited but he was just kind of like "WHATEVER" I saw Santa big deal. I guess I will have to just wait and see where this goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are so smart these days. The logic must be spinning in his little mind.

And then you have those horrible new-age parents that decided they aren't going to indulge their kids in the imaginary belief of Santa....so put those kids in class with your kid and he's probably hearing things from them........

Anji said...

Hey Jess just wanted to let you know I tagged you!