Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I know it's going to be hard to update the next couple of days but, I wanted to wish all my blogger friends a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! On Christmas eve we go to my mother in laws and celebrate with all Mike's family. This is always cozy and peaceful. Then on Christmas morning we do Christmas with the kids, which is always WONDERFUL. I love to see their little faces light up when they open that gift that they really really wanted. After this we go to my parents house. This is fun and can be a bit crazy at times. We are excited because my uncle flew in from WI so we get to have him here this Christmas! I am very much looking forward to the family time, I love to spend time with family and feel it's very important for my kids.

So to your family from mine Merry Christmas, and let's not forget the meaning of it all.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my 100th post and giveaway!
Wishing your family a joyful holiday season♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!!!!

Anji said...

Merry Christmas, enjoy your family!

jodifur said...

Merry xmas and a happy new year!