Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A time to give Thanks.....

Although we should do this all the time, the holidays seem to bring it out a little more. I have so many things to be thankful for my kids, my husband, my family and my friends and all of our health. I know right now people are down in the dumps with the whole economy thing and I understand, but we have to stop and think of the most important things. Things like our health and happiness, our family and our true friends. It's so hard to take our mind off the "worldly" things but it is possible. I challenge you to stop and just take in what you have NOW and be grateful because there are so many people out there who would love to have the things you have. I hope you all have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving, GOD BLESS!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jess I'll put your grandma in my prayers. She's a tuff lady. She has always been good to me.

Anonymous said...

k