Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Depressing....

Some ladies from my mommy board are doing a little weight loss contest. I think this is a great way to motivate us mom's. After posting my now picture I really can't believe I let myself go so much. Yes, I have had two kids but I know that is just an excuse. I found a picture of me from 2002, it was taken in New Mexico over spring break. You can't even recognize me in the picture, it's so hard to believe I once looked like that. I don't want to be so out of shape anymore I wanna look good but most important I want to feel good about myself. So I am going to print this picture out and pin it on my mirror as motivation. I don't want to keep putting myself last and I don't want to look like this anymore. I'm done with the excuses and I'm done with feeling so insecure. I know this is something only I can change, so here I go wish me luck!


Here is my motivation picture:

No comments: